What do Richard Branson, Sam Zell, Donald Trump, George Soros, and Jim Rogers have in common? They are all billionaires that are investing in Brazil.
- Strong Economic fundamentals
- $300 billion in capital and infrastructure investments over the next 5 years
- Strong Demographics with 60 million under age 18 (200 million population)
- Energy Independent (since 2006) and Resource Rich (oil, gas, sugar ethanol, gold, silver soybeans, wheat, rice, coffee, etc)
- 2014 World Cup (Bigger economic stimulus then the Olympics)
- $2 trillion oil discovery found offshore of conventional oil.
- Economic growth of 4-6% per annum
- Top 5 economy globally by 2050 (Goldman Sachs)
- Potential to be bigger economically then China by 2040
- Best place to put your money for the next 10 years – Financial times
- Biggest wealth transfer in history from developed to BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China).
- 50% chance of hosting the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- Pro-Growth, Pro-Business and Stable government under President Lula (2003-present)
- BRICS meet discusses urbanization challenges (thebricspost.com)
- Destination: Rio de Janeiro (thetravelerschant.wordpress.com)