Over recent years the student property market has matured into a mainstream global asset class in its own right, providing investors with a secure investment at minimal risk.
The demand characteristics exhibited by postgraduate and research students have evolved over recent years. Many, especially those from overseas, no longer wish to live in converted houses in multiple occupation and now require bespoke and secure accommodation which lies close to the educational hub and local amenities.
Postgraduate students want to live and study in an environment which will enhance and support their chances of successfully obtaining their degree, and will no longer settle for below-average living conditions and social standards.These students are therefore drawn to the well-located, purpose-built developments, like Primus Place.
Primus Place boasts 150 larger than average, high quality studio apartments specifically designed to meet the needs of the postgraduate student market. The development, ideally located close to the universities and the student village of the city of Leicester, is the perfect solution for postgraduate students looking for independent living in a student environment.
- Apartments from £65,000
- Assured net rental yield of 8% for 5 years
- Exclusive new development in the heart of Leicester city centre
- Located at a minute walk from De Montfort University campus and a short 15 minute walk from the University of Leicester.
- Fully-furnished, self-contained apartments with private kitchens and bathrooms
- Leicester is home to nearly 39,000 students, 25% of whom are postgraduates
- Hands-off investment managed by market leading asset managers and developed by a fantastic development team